Wednesday, 22 April 2009

World Café makes a world of difference

Last night I promised I would write about my World Café experience. As mentioned I had to fight my way to get a World Café session in the agenda. For me what was disconcerting was to come to know that a "KM officer" had indicated that we should not pursue using knowledge sharing methods such as World Café.

I hope by reading the summary of the World Café and listening to some of the participants we collectively manage to convert them!!! There is nothing more gratifying that converting a KM cynic to a KM practitioners.

Read more about the World Café : http://ifad-un.blogspot.com/2009/04/world-cafe-makes-world-of-difference.html and a big thank you to my mentors Nancy and Dan

Check out this space to find out how I rewarded the participants. A domani
Post a Comment